locked Re: Frequency shifts down 500KHz on transmit #FT8

Derek Brown

John

Are you sure it shifts 500Khz !! thats going put your signals way outside any band we have I fear !!!

Not being an expert, but the only time I have noticed a similar problem with decodes, is that the PC time is way off of spec.

73 Derek G8ECI

On Thursday, 13 May 2021, 08:21:32 BST, John <ve3kkqve3kkq@...> wrote:

Everything was working great, WSJTX, JTAlert and HRD LogBook.
Then there were no decodes the next operating session, no Windows updates to interfere.

I hear and see loads of signals but no activity is shown in the RX pane, the DECODE light flashes now and then, but still no decodes.

I have to confess, I didn't really notice if this is normal for the VFO to shift 500KHz down on transmit, is this normal?

Any help would be appreciated.

FTdx-3000, Yaesu web site drivers, Win 10 Ver 20H2, OS build 19042.964

Thanks,
John
VE7KKQ