locked Re: No PWR out on Tx #FT8

JoAnn Donaldson <joannplano2005@...>

Have you selected the audio from your radio in the app. Also have you selected the TX audio to your radio? Have you setup PTT? These are the three items that you have to have setup for the App to work and for your radio to work.
Some radios have built in interfaces like the Flex Radio does. Other radios require an Sound Card Interface box that goes between your Radio and your computer.
To fully help you, we need to know what kind of radio you have, do you have a Sound Card Interface and etc.

JoAnn
AB8YZ

On Saturday, May 8, 2021, 4:50:12 PM CDT, Bill Somerville <g4wjs@...> wrote:

On 08/05/2021 12:34, Robert Necci KD2NFS wrote:
> All my FT8 settings appear to be correct, but no pwr out on the radio.
> Suggestions appreciated.
>
> TU es 73 de Bob KD2NFS

Bob,

more contextual information appreciated please?