-----Alkuperäinen viesti-----
Lähettäjä: main@WSJTX.groups.io [mailto:main@WSJTX.groups.io] Puolesta Philip Rose via groups.io
Lähetetty: 07 May 2021 17:32
Vastaanottaja: main@WSJTX.groups.io
Aihe: [WSJTX] Loss of QSO data when logging previous QSO. #logging #BugReport

I have had the following scenario a couple of times. When I am completing a QSO, I send RR73 and wait for the QSO partner to either repeat his report, send 73 or send nothing before logging the QSO. If I am called by another station, I double click on that to start the QSO. I then log the first QSO. When I log it the DX Call and DX Grid of the second station are removed and the auto-sequencing stops.

Is there a way to stop the act of logging from removing the details OF A NEW QSO.
--
73 Phil GM3ZZA