locked Loss of QSO data when logging previous QSO. #logging #IssueReport

I have had the following scenario a couple of times. When I am completing a QSO, I send RR73 and wait for the QSO partner to either repeat his report, send 73 or send nothing before logging the QSO. If I am called by another station, I double click on that to start the QSO. I then log the first QSO. When I log it the DX Call and DX Grid of the second station are removed and the auto-sequencing stops.

Is there a way to stop the act of logging from removing the details OF A NEW QSO.
--
73 Phil GM3ZZA