locked Re: Poll results for WSJTX

blitz716

Thanks for the input Bear. Will take note of those in addition.
Ive worked 28 mhz fine with it. Remember, We had the same worries about Lentus that we found lacking. Ive had pretty good luck on 7 mhz too, tho I often coordinate on Andys page. (www.obriensweb.com/sked/index.php?board=digitalradio) Lots of jt-9 ops on there,
Helps to have ppl on the same band.
Im kind of wiped out here on 160 mtrs, awful power line zapping noise, 24/7. It tends to get better once its below zero outside and things dry out.
Regards,
Steve KC2UK

qrpbear wrote:

Steve,

A few more lower HF band freqs to consider...

1910 for JA hams
3575 and 3581 also used on 80 plus 3598.5 for JA hams

No preference for 12 or 15mtrs since I rarely use them. 28078 is good on 10. Haven't polluted 17mtrs in more than a year so can't say what might work there.

Barring some sort of major rework of JT9 I will probably limit my activity to 80mtrs... just too much doppler shift to contend with on the higher bands.

73,

'Bear' NH7SR

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional