Re: #Cat_RigControl Kenwood TS-890s connection failure #Cat_RigControl

William Osborne

Bill I was using V2.2.2 when all was well. I installed v2.3.1 and starting getting the message I send in the last email.  But says boy with red face, this morning I re-installed v2.3.1 to do the test you requested and all works fine.

Even so, I would like to install the file you attached to trap any issues I see in future.  But, I not sure how to install it.  I open the wsjtx log file directory  and I see WSJTX.ini do I add this file to that file or do I just copy the attachment to this directory and have two ini files?

Thanks for your help,
Bill...K5ZQ