locked Re: #BugReport #AudioIssues #IssueReport #AudioIssues

Danny Bush

Hey Carey,

Yep, I'm pretty sure that's how it works...but what I said is only my opinion. There are apparently plenty of Guys like myself that do not have that problem, so it seems to reason that if it were a hardcore issue, it would most likely affect everyone trying to use it....regardless of rigs, interfaces and PC's.

As stated, I had the issue before as well...but once I upgraded my PC and started using an external Interface (not my rigs USB), the issue has not happened again...and it's been through a handful of WSJT-X updates. If it were a software problem, I feel like I would still be seeing the same issue.

73,
Danny Bush - NF4J

On 4/25/21, 20:14 careyfisher@... wrote:
Danny,
Plenty of regressions have happened during the development of WSJT-X, and have been reported and subsequently fixed. It's the nature of software development.
73, Carey, WB4HXE

The anomaly I'm seeing happens 100% of the time.

On Sun, Apr 25, 2021 at 8:44 PM Danny Bush <NF4J@...> wrote:
This is an issue I once had when using an older Dell system and early Revs of Win10. Now I have an up-to-date PC running Win10, Rev-2004, 20H2. It is interfaced to my TS590SG via a Timewave Navigator.... I have Zero issues, just as some of the others have said.

I think if you Guys look deeper into this and look at how you're interfaced, look at your PC's and their OS's and the peripheral system setup...I believe you will find that your setups are where the issues are...NOT WSJT-X. I feel certain that Dr. Joe Taylor and his software suport Team would have adfdressed this if it were an actual software failure. Good Luck to you Guys

73,
Danny  NF4J

Sent: Sunday, April 25, 2021 at 8:55 AM
From: careyfisher@...
To: main@wsjtx.groups.io
Subject: Re: [WSJTX] #BugReport #AudioIssues
Yes, this happens to me. And it's 100% repeatable.
73, Carey, WB4HXE

On Sun, Apr 25, 2021 at 9:26 AM Roy VE7DH <ve7bpb@...> wrote:
The need to do a Halt TX and then Enable TX after a Tune especially, otherwise no TX audio, has been happening for awhile, through various versions. I have it occurring on two completely separate radio/computer setups.

Perhaps one day it will be important enough to fix.

regards, Roy

--
Carey Fisher

--