locked Re: #WSPR - band hopping #WSPR

d_ziolkowski

Bill-
Since this is a receive only situation, I did not think to click ENABLE TX.

SO I did, still does not work. "DAY, NIGHT etc" still not showing bottom row.

I also run WSPR on Ubuntu 18.04, it's an older version 2.1.0, but BAND HOPPING works fine in a receive only config, without ENABLE TX. see attached.

thanks Dan KC2STA

On Fri, Apr 23, 2021 at 4:15 PM Bill Somerville <g4wjs@...> wrote:
On 23/04/2021 21:12, d_ziolkowski wrote:
Bill-
thanks for that info.
But I have NO band hopping at all,

SO is this version capable of Band Hopping? It sounds like yes,
but mine is not working.

See png attached, the space along the bottom that should say "day" or "night" etc is blank.

If this is my issue , not the software release, any suggestions how to fix it?

Thanks DAN KC2STA

Dan,

you must click Enable Tx to initiate Band Hopping.

Dan Ziolkowski KC2STA
SKCC #4290T
Ubuntu LINUX