locked Re: Can't move forward! #Cat_RigControl #NewUser #WSJTX_config

PATRICK COKER

Check your feq list in wsjt

On Apr 20, 2021, at 3:15 PM, Tony Castelli <kj4joa@...> wrote:

´╗┐Well, I finally got the waterfall to show up. I am waiting for my new Digimode-4 to show up any day now, hoping THAT will be a logical upgrade from the U5 Link; until then, I need some help.
I can't receive on anything other than JT 65. If I try to go to another mode, the mode indicator is red (Red not good? Yellow if I select the JT 9 & JT 65 combination)
I set my receiver for one frequency, i.e. 14.075, but WSJT shows me at 14.072.711.
I am also not seeing anything in the Band Activity. I can hear it and I can see it on the waterfall, but nothing decodes.

Your expertise regarding any and/or all of the issues is needed and your input will be greatly appreciated.