locked Re: Using radios for wajtx and remote #Cat_RigControl

Gerald Klotz

Yes the settings are separate. I have the radios working locally with wsjtx and through rsbs1 locally. The radios now work remotely but I am trying to get FLdigi and flrig set up.
I have flrig and Fldigi working locally on the 7300 but not on the 9700. I haven’t gotten Fldigi or flrig working remotely yet.

Gerry Klotz
Kb9pki

On Apr 19, 2021, at 6:25 PM, Dave Garber <ve3wej@...> wrote:

are you settings things separate under the configurations tab??

Dave Garber
VE3WEJ / VE3IE

On Tue, Apr 13, 2021 at 4:02 PM Gerald Klotz <KB9PKI@...> wrote:

Good afternoon. I got my income 7300 and 9700 set up and working again but forgot to check output power, which turns out to be zip.

I went ahead and worked on the icom res-ba1 software and got that working remotely with both radios. I went to do some ft8 and no power out. I know it’s something in the settings somewhere, but I keep missing it. Everything works fine and I. An control both rigs but can’t transmit any power on either radio. Both have their own codec installed and assigned.

When I switch to 144.174 the software switches radios and then to the hf radio for hf freq’s.

Anyone have an idea?