locked Re: #bugreport ALL.TXT #IssueReport

Bill Lederer

Well, my issue was in the RC3 release.  I'm now running with RC4, and will see if it iis still there.

w8lvn

On Mon, Apr 19, 2021 at 6:41 AM Sam Birnbaum via groups.io <w2jdb=aol.com@groups.io> wrote:
Hi Bill,

I ran into this problem when I tested some function in my Alltext.exe program that I sued for the same function.
I found that when I used WSJT-X  2.3 rc1 (or rc2).  The Date and time was only included in the TX record that
was written to the All.txt file.

I believe the problem was fixed when 2.3 rc3 was released.

73,

Sam W2JDB