locked Re: WSJT-X DEFAULTS TO LSB ON TX #FT8 #transmit

Phil Moore

Hi Mark
I also have a 6400 and have had similar - mine changes to LSB on 40m downwards - I think due to the turf file on the 6400 assuming that those bands are normally LSB. All other bands work fine. I get around it by using FR Stacks most recently used memories to change to the affected bands which remembers that I want USB. It also has some other natty features such as when I select 60m, it changes the profile being used, changes to ANT2 and alters the TX upper filter appropriately.
Hope that helps. It's a useful add on for Flex users.
73
Phil M0TZZ