locked Re: WSJT-X DEFAULTS TO LSB ON TX #FT8 #transmit

Bill Somerville

On 19/04/2021 02:22, Mark Gottlieb wrote:
Good Evening All,

I have been operating WSJT-x for years and have not had this problem before.   My FLEX 6400 just started defaulting to LSB on TX on all bands.  I am not having the same problem with FLDIGI.  I have been using FLEX equipment for the last 5 years.  Can't figure out the cause.  Any suggestions?

73

Mark
KK2L
Hi Mark,

this is due to a regression in the TS-200 driver in hamlib, which I assume you are using. It is fixed for the next release, you can either change to "Settings->Radio->None" in WSJT-X and set the mode manually, or use the Flex 6xxx network driver in WSJT-X to communicate directly with SmartSDR, which does not have this fault.