locked #bugreport ALL.TXT #IssueReport

Bill Lederer

Team:

I am noticing that under some conditions, the date field is omitted from ALL.TXT for monitored calls, but not for transmissions I make.

What is a little more odd, this did happen when switching from 160 meter FT8 to 6 meter MSK144.

Is this a known issue?

I have just downloaded and installed the rc4 version in case the issue is resolved.

(I use the ALL.TXT file to recreate QSOs that don't get properly logged due to an xquartz crash. Usually I run WSJTX on Intel NUCs running Ubuntu after doing "ssh -Y <linux-host>" and xterm. Works most of the time, but xquartz on mac has proven to be unexpectedly crash-worthy.)

--w8lvn--

--
--w8lvn--