From: main@WSJTX.groups.io [mailto:main@WSJTX.groups.io] On Behalf Of Jim
Brown
Sent: Sunday, April 18, 2021 3:24 PM
To: main@WSJTX.groups.io
Subject: Re: [WSJTX] Q65 in less favourable condx? #Q65

On 4/18/2021 9:08 AM, Joe wrote:
Scatter signals are so highly variable that the only way to make
statistically reliable quantitative comparisons of different sumodes is
to transmit and receive them simultaneously.
Very interesting. Given the highly variable nature of propagation and
the different modes of which we try to take advantage, it would be
interesting to see this sort of work repeated on multiple days and at
different times of day.

73, Jim K9YC