locked Re: #FT8 #GeneralGroupInfo #FT8 #GeneralGroupInfo

Joe Subich, W4TV

On 2021-04-10 1:43 PM, Phil Hazelton via groups.io wrote:
I’m no programmer but I would have thought it would be an easy thing to include in WSJT X?
That you are not a programmer answers your own question. WSJTX can
maintain a database of each country, grid and zone for the current
colors. Add "worked B4" for every callsign (and band and supported
mode) and you now have a database that is unbounded.

There is a substantial difference between tracking a limited number
of objects and tracking every QSO.

73,

... Joe, W4TV

On 2021-04-10 1:43 PM, Phil Hazelton via groups.io wrote:
Just wondering why there isn’t a worked before colour in wsjtx ? I’m no programmer but I would have thought it would be an easy thing to include in WSJT X?