Re: Prevent receive frequency from moving #FT8

Martin G0HDB

On Sat, Apr 10, 2021 at 06:25 PM, Ed wrote:
I know I can check the box to prevent the Tx frequency from moving, but is there a way to prevent the receive frequency from moving when connecting to a station sending CQ?
Why would you not want your Rx frequency to move to the frequency of the station whose CQ you're replying to?

I realise that you'll still see the decodes of the other station in the Band Activity window no matter what your Rx frequency is, but for the life of me I can't see what benefit you might gain by not having your Rx frequency move onto the Tx frequency of the other station!

Martin G0HDB