Re: Tx Rx frequency changes #FT8 #Cat_RigControl #transmit

Martin G0HDB

On Thu, Apr 8, 2021 at 05:18 PM, Ron Schunk wrote:
Hi Niel...yes, the Red bracket and the Green bracket line up at whatever frequency I decide to use, using the double-click on the waterfall...I shut off Auto Seq, and the "Locked Tx-Rx" is colored creme, and the Gen Msg is my CQ, clicked on. When I transmit the freq goes back to the last contact frequency.
Version 2.2.0-rc155 JTDX.

If you're using JTDX then you're asking your questions in the wrong forum - try addressing them to the JTDX community.

--
Martin G0HDB