From: Phil Hazelton via groups.io
Sent: 08 April 2021 15:34
To: main@WSJTX.groups.io
Subject: Re: [WSJTX] #FT8 #GeneralGroupInfo

I don’t use JTAlert, I was just using B4 in place of before. Before my wsjtx crash, when I worked a station calling CQ, it was stored in the .adi file. The next time that station called CQ it showed up in a colour that I had chosen in the decode colour settings telling me I had worked them before. Now I can not see an obvious colour decode setting that says “worked before “. The only colour setting with CQ in it I can see is just the general CQ calling.

--
73 Phil GM3ZZA