locked Re: #FT8 #GeneralGroupInfo #GeneralGroupInfo #FT8 #GeneralGroupInfo #FT8

Joe Subich, W4TV

On 2021-04-08 10:06 AM, neil_zampella wrote:
Another confusion about JTAlert is having to move that 'Calling CQ'
color bar.
JTAlert has both an explicit "B4" (Settings -> Alerts -> Worked B4)
and and CQ (Settings -> Alerts -> CQ) alert/colors. The B4 overrides
all other alerts.

73,

... Joe, W4TV

On 2021-04-08 10:06 AM, neil_zampella wrote:
Another confusion about JTAlert is having to move that 'Calling CQ' color bar.   Not necessary, just have it checked in the color list. However that's the one you can change the foreground and background colors on to make it stand out (IE:  white foreground, black background).
(I need to quit replying in the middle of the night).
Neil, KN3ILZ
On 4/8/2021 4:49 AM, neil_zampella wrote:

Correction ... its not the B4, but the Calling CQ color bar. Slight confusion with JTAlert terminology.

Neil, KN3ILZ

On 4/8/2021 12:03 AM, neil_zampella wrote:

See the Settings -> Colors tab and adjust the color as necessary. Make sure that B4 is in the highest position this way other color alerts won't take priority. For example: you're looking for a country, you made the contact previously but still have not gotten a confirmation.   The station you contacted comes up again.   You want the B4 color to show, not the wanted country.

Neil, KN3ILZ

On 4/7/2021 5:22 PM, Phil Hazelton via groups.io wrote:
Hi, no, the wsjtx log.adi file is still intact, I didn’t have to wipe and reload the drive. How do I set up the B4 colour?