locked Re: #FT8 #GeneralGroupInfo #GeneralGroupInfo #FT8 #GeneralGroupInfo #FT8

Joe Subich, W4TV

On 2021-04-08 10:00 AM, Phil Hazelton via groups.io wrote:
I don’t use JTAlert, I was just using B4 in place of before.
As one of the developers has told you several times -
*THERE IS NO B4 COLOR IN WSJTX*.

I have gone back to version 2 and checked - there is no B4 color in
any version 2, version 3 *or* version 4 (-RC#) level of WSJTX. The
lowest priority color is a general CQ ... it a station does not
qualify as "new" (e.g. "New Call" or "New Call on Band") they will
color with the "CQ in Message" color.

The only way to get an explicit "B4" color (on all transmissions -
not just CQ) is to use JT Alert and allow it to forward colors to
WSJTX.

73,

... Joe, W4TV

On 2021-04-08 10:00 AM, Phil Hazelton via groups.io wrote:
I don’t use JTAlert, I was just using B4 in place of before. Before my wsjtx crash, when I worked a station calling CQ, it was stored in the .adi file. The next time that station called CQ it showed up in a colour that I had chosen in the decode colour settings telling me I had worked them before. Now I can not see an obvious colour decode setting that says “worked before “. The only colour setting with CQ in it I can see is just the general CQ calling.