Re: #audioissues #AudioIssues

Bill Somerville

On 08/04/2021 15:16, Pete Nebz via groups.io wrote:
#audioissues
Running kenwood 140s
With signal link usb hooked to back of radio

Having issues getting wsjt-x running with my signal link. All settings set up and it works this way in fldigi I keep getting this error message when I push test it the ptt come on at signal link but does not key radio? What am I doing wrong? And is there a fix for this rig? I note it says front hookup in one of setting but my radio is going through the accy2 port in back and it does not let me change this setting.

Kc3evl
Pete
Pete,

the SignaLink USB is not a CAT interface, if you do not have a separate CAT interface between your rig and PC then you must select "Settings->Radio->None" in WSJT-X. Use the "Tune" button on the main window to test you SignaLink USB audio and PTT function.