locked Re: #FT8 #GeneralGroupInfo #GeneralGroupInfo #FT8 #GeneralGroupInfo #FT8

Phil Hazelton

I don’t use JTAlert, I was just using B4 in place of before. Before my wsjtx crash, when I worked a station calling CQ, it was stored in the .adi file. The next time that station called CQ it showed up in a colour that I had chosen in the decode colour settings telling me I had worked them before. Now I can not see an obvious colour decode setting that says “worked before “. The only colour setting with CQ in it I can see is just the general CQ calling.