locked Re: #FT8 #GeneralGroupInfo #GeneralGroupInfo #FT8 #GeneralGroupInfo #FT8

Joe Subich, W4TV

On 2021-04-08 1:03 AM, neil_zampella wrote:
See the Settings -> Colors tab and adjust the color as necessary.
*THERE IS NO B4 COLOR IN SETTINGS -> COLORS*

The only way one gets a specific color for B4 is with JTAlert.

73,

... Joe, W4TV

On 2021-04-08 1:03 AM, neil_zampella wrote:
See the Settings -> Colors tab and adjust the color as necessary.   Make
sure that B4 is in the highest position this way other color alerts
won't take priority. For example:  you're looking for a country, you
made the contact previously but still have not gotten a confirmation.
The station you contacted comes up again.   You want the B4 color to
show, not the wanted country.
Neil, KN3ILZ
On 4/7/2021 5:22 PM, Phil Hazelton via groups.io wrote:
Hi, no, the wsjtx log.adi file is still intact, I didn’t have to wipe
and reload the drive. How do I set up the B4 colour?