locked Re: #FT8 #GeneralGroupInfo #GeneralGroupInfo #FT8 #GeneralGroupInfo #FT8

Phil Hazelton

It must be my age. In settings >Colours>Decode Highlighting, what IS the box that shows worked B4?

On 8 Apr 2021, at 07:29, neil_zampella <neilz@...> wrote:

See the Settings -> Colors tab and adjust the color as necessary.   Make sure that B4 is in the highest position this way other color alerts won't take priority. For example:  you're looking for a country, you made the contact previously but still have not gotten a confirmation.   The station you contacted comes up again.   You want the B4 color to show, not the wanted country.

Neil, KN3ILZ

On 4/7/2021 5:22 PM, Phil Hazelton via groups.io wrote:
Hi, no, the wsjtx log.adi file is still intact, I didn’t have to wipe and reload the drive. How do I set up the B4 colour?