Re: Tx Rx frequency changes #FT8 #Cat_RigControl #transmit

neil_zampella

The HOLD TX FREQ checkbox is NOT working?   That's not right, as it has worked fine in every version of WSJT-X since its introduction.

We ARE talking about the RED bracket that seen in the waterfall, right?   What WSJT-X mode are you using?

Neil, KN3ILZ

On 4/8/2021 1:12 AM, Ron Schunk wrote:
Tried the checkbox....freq is not being held....any other suggestions?

On Wed, Apr 7, 2021 at 8:50 PM Ron Schunk via groups.io <ron051798=gmail.com@groups.io> wrote:
Thank you Willie!!!!
Ron

On Wed, Apr 7, 2021 at 3:51 PM William Smith <w_smith@...> wrote:
There’s a checkbox to hold your Tx frequency.

73, Willie N1JBJ