locked Re: VS: [WSJTX] ADIF Master and wsjt_log.adi compatibility #WSJTX_config

You can merge ADIF files using any text editor as long as you keep the lines between each <EOR> together.

73 Phil GM3ZZA

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

From: Sam Birnbaum via groups.io
Sent: 07 April 2021 19:23
To: reino.talarmo@...; main@WSJTX.groups.io
Subject: Re: VS: [WSJTX] ADIF Master and wsjt_log.adi compatibility #WSJTX_config

Hi All,

As I have seen a few threads regarding adi files merge questions.

I am just finishing an enhancement to my Alltext.exe program to facilitate

appending ADIF records from one adi file to another. The program

will take care so that no duplicates will exists in the destination file no matter

how many times the same files are used. Should be ready before the weekend.

73,

Sam W2JDB