locked Re: Contesting with WSJT-X, JTAlert, and DXKeeper #FT8 #networking #logging #ContestMode

Bill Somerville

On 07/04/2021 17:27, Pete Ritter via groups.io wrote:
Contesting with WSJT-X, JTAlert, DXKeeper
What is the best way to work contests with the above software?  I want JTAlert's worked B4, WSJT-X's coloring, etc to be relevant to the contest only. Should I save my adif file before the contest begins and start a new one and then on contest close, merge the two?  I know to set the appropriate contest mode in WSJT-X. Is there anything else I need to do?
Hi Pete,

yes that is the recommend strategy.