locked Re: Numerous glitches with my upgrade to 2.3.1 #FT8 #IssueReport

Bill Somerville

On 07/04/2021 15:36, Jim Simon wrote:
I've encountered some problems since upgrading from 2.2 to 2.3.1:

1) When I click on the up arrow to change frequency on the waterfall, about 20% of the time on a seemingly random basis, I get an error message "Rig Control Error - Do you want to reconfigure the radio interface?" When I click through that, I get the Radio page under Settings, I click "OK" without making any changes, and things return to normal. Any ideas why this is happening?

2) On a random basis, all the signals on the waterfall spectrum spontaneously shift to the right half of the view, leaving the left essentially empty with all the signals crammed together on the right. Then after a few minutes, without any action on my part, the signals on the spectrum shift back to a normal spread. What could be causing this?

Thanks.

JimĀ  W1YY
Hi Jim,

what rig are you using, and how is it connected to you PC for CAT and PTT control?