locked Windows 10 installed programs list #install

John, K9MM

The program is running fine, but I notice on my computer that if I go to
Settings->Control Panel->Programs and Features there is an entry for every version of WSJT-X I have ever installed, going back to v1.8.0. I don't know why these are still listed as I find no files or directories for them. Is it safe to right-click each of the old versions in the list and then select Uninstall?

I'm interested in removing old settings that might slow down my computer, but I don't want to take a chance on messing up the working installation of v2.3.0. Thanks!

73,

John, K9MM