locked rc-4 Q65 weirdness? #IssueReport

K0GU

I'll attach a screen shot below. K7MAC called me and decoded twice on the same sequence on the same frequency about 4 seconds apart (EME delay is not turned on). You can see in the TX window that apparently it restarted my xmit seq? Other stations also double decoded twice on the same frequency.

Note: These are all across mountain shots and Doppler is not unusual. I would not be surprised to see double decodes on WB7CJO's main frequency plus his Doppler frequency. But on some sequences he decodes twice on the same freq with different signal reports. So check the freqs carefully as Q65 will apparently separate signal that are very close together.