locked #FT8 receptions report on PSK #FT8

Jacques Pecourt

I have to ask the following question: I have not been able to understand  why PSK Reporter.only recognizes me as a :"Monitor station" (large bubble with no L inside). Is the fact I use a "compound call sign:'' the reason?  I have uploaded thousands of files to Lotw for years, even occasionally being called by stations with no CQ sent on my side. I would assume that all my settings are right (check in the reporting box, 6 characters in the grid number, antenna description/band).
Any suggestions or explanations on this issue?.Thank you.

Jacques  W2/F2YS.