locked Re: Two program releases: WSJT-X 2.3.1 (GA) and WSJT-X 2.4.0-rc4 #Q65

Hi friends
Thanks Joe and team for your work.
Installed the -rc4 Version of WSJT-X 2.4.0 without problems. It was too late for checking on 6m - nobody there and moon already too high - but I made a fine Q65_60A QSO (terrestrial) over 700 km. Nothing visible in the waterfall, but in the spectrum it was. Will try EME receiving on 2m and 6m today.
I came to having some minor "wishes" to the program concerning mainly the user interface and setup procedure. But this is secondary and I will address the items to the developpers directly.
73 de Christoph DF9CY
---

Christoph Petermann DF9CY

JO54al (Baltic Sea Coast)