locked Re: WSPR receiving bandwidth adjustment? #WSPR

Bill Somerville

On 26/03/2021 18:09, Bruce KX4AZ wrote:
Now and then I see a poor little WSPR signal coming in just outside of the 1400-1600 Hz standard bandwidth, so it won't be decoded as far as I understand.  Wondering if there is any kind of setting in WSJTx that would allow me to pad the upper/lower audio edges, say to add an extra 20 Hz on each end?

Of course I could simply shift the entire slot up/down by changing my receiver frequency, but then I would be chopping signals at one of the ends.
Hi Bruce,

are you sure it is WSPR? FST4W signals can often be found near the WSPR sub-bands.