locked Re: Import ADI Log File #WSJTX_config

robert scott

Guys I am having the same problem Tom had. I open log directory>I drop my QSO adi file into the wsjtx_log.adi and all my qsos show up. I save it. I close the program and no qsos are there when I start wsjtx. I renamed my old log file to: wsjtx.log.adi is that wrong? Am I dropping it into the wsjx_log.adi file marked as an adi file  or wsjtx_log.adi marked as a text file. I can't figure out the issue. If I try to re drop it again now it says the qso file is already there do I want to replace it,, but not showing up. Any help would be appreciated!

WR3Y