locked Re: #FT8 CQing Refuses to Send 73 After Receiving 73 #FT8

Jim Forsyth

Replace your RRR with RR73 and everything will be fine.

Jim, AF6O

On 3/23/2021 6:06 AM, David AD4TJ via groups.io wrote:

   No one has replied to my situation, where I am calling CQ in FT8, someone replies, I send xxxxxxx AD4TJ -19, I receive AD4TJ xxxxxxx R-10, I send xxxxxxx AD4TJ RRR, I receive AD4TJ xxxxxxx 73; now the software should send xxxxxxx AD4TJ 73, but instead it just quits; it prompts me to log the Q, but doesn't send the final 73.  RR73 is not selected. I do have Disable Tx after sending 73 checked, but the 73 is not sent. It is disabling TX BEFORE the 73 is sent. I have to quickly select TX5 and click on Enable TX. Only happens when I call CQ; replying to others CQing is not a problem.

This is v2.4.0-rc3.

No one else is seeing this?

David AD4TJ