moderated Re: Time Sync Program. #Timesync

Martin G0HDB

On Wed, Mar 17, 2021 at 03:06 PM, Derek Brown wrote:

Hi All,

I have tried to get Meinberg to work, but have failed many times, cannot remember what the problem was, but if anyone has an "Idiots" guide to installing and setting up Meinberg, I would appreciate a copy to have another go at it, currently using TimeSync which is working fine.

Hi Derek, for detailed information about installing and setting up the Meinberg NTP client, take a look at the material provided by David Taylor GM8ARV at:

https://www.satsignal.eu/ntp/setup.html

Martin G0HDB