locked Re: Time Sync Program. #Timesync

Derek Brown

Hi All,

I have tried to get Meinberg to work, but have failed many times, cannot remember what the problem was, but if anyone has an "Idiots" guide to installing and setting up Meinberg, I would appreciate a copy to have another go at it, currently using TimeSync which is working fine.

73 Derek G8ECI

On Wednesday, 17 March 2021, 13:22:37 GMT, Ria, N2RJ <rjairam@...> wrote:

Meinberg avoids sudden shifts in the clock. It’s also set and forget, completely unobtrusive. This is why I prefer it over nettime.

Ria
N2RJ

On Wed, Mar 17, 2021 at 6:12 AM Jim Brown <k9yc@...> wrote:
On 3/16/2021 3:48 PM, Bob Lewis wrote:
> The Meinburg monitoring service only works with Meinburg NTP so both
> must be installed and the windows time service (or any other time
> service like D4) must be disabled.

As long as your computer has internet, NetTime is Sooo much simpler.

http://www.timesynctool.com/

73, Jim K9YC