locked Re: FT8 #logging

Ken

Thanks Bill & John,
I think I will try John’s approach first.
It sounds simpler. I know how to create another config file.

W8KEN - Ken

On Mar 16, 2021, at 18:45, JP Tucson, AZ <samcat88az@...> wrote:

Hi Ken,

Instead of 2 instances, you can create 2  "CONFIGS"; one setup for each radio & they will both use the same log file.

73 - John - N7GHZ

On Tue, Mar 16, 2021, 3:33 PM Ken via groups.io <w8ken=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:
I have created two instances of WSJT-X, one configured for my K3 and one configured for my IC-7610 Radio.
Both instances work.

Does anyone know how to point configure both Instances to use the same ADI Log file.
I would like to be able to switch between RIGs but maintain a common ADI file so stations worked on either radio will still show up as worked so I do not duplicate previous QSO's.

Ken - W8KEN