From: main@WSJTX.groups.io [mailto:main@WSJTX.groups.io] On Behalf Of David Ackrill
Sent: Tuesday, March 16, 2021 2:24 PM
To: main@WSJTX.groups.io
Subject: Re: [WSJTX] Time Sync Program. #Timesync

The NTP system will work anyway, the Meinburg monitoring software is realy only an additional benefit.  I look at the graphs occasionally and check that there are a number of Stratum 2 and 3 systems in the NTP Status tab.  It is old software now, so I doubt Meinburg will be offering any support for it anymore...

Using the command 'ntpq -pn' in a command prompt will tell you that NTP is running and which systems your PC has heard from.

Cheers - Dave (G0DJA)