From: main@WSJTX.groups.io <main@WSJTX.groups.io> On Behalf Of Dale Martin, KG5U
Sent: Tuesday, March 16, 2021 11:49 AM
To: main@WSJTX.groups.io
Subject: [WSJTX] WSJT-X not Answering Calls #FT8

I noticed the other day that WSJT-X(v2.3.0) is not recognizing calling stations in response to my CQs. In fact, it just continues calling CQ in spite of there being 1,2,or 3 callers showing up in the Rx Frequency pane answering the just finished CQ. I've checked my settings and cannot find anything that might turn on/off such a feature.

Thanks for any info anyone can provide.

73, dale, kg5u