locked Re: Logged Stations Still Show Up In Band Activity As Not Worked - Green Highlighted #logging

Robert Lorenzini

Same here, try restarting JTAlert, worked for me but there are other problems with 2.3. I reverted
to 2.2.2 and all my problems went away.

Bob - wd6dod

On 3/16/2021 5:02 AM, Don Bolstad K9DEB wrote:

Recently had to re-install programs on PC after a Windows crash requiring a restore.  Fortunately the restore job saved my data and logs. However software programs needed to be re-installed.
Downloaded and installed  WSJt-x V2.3.0 and JTAlert 2.16.17.

Noticed that after I work and log a station, that station still shows up in the Band Activity window with green highlight, indicating not worked.  I checked the 'wsjtx_log.adi" and "wsjx.log" files and the qso has been properly recorded.  This has caused me to chase the station again, even though I may have worked him the same day.   All CQ lines in the band activity window are green.  This was not the way it was before the restore.

Anybody with an idea this is happening?

Don K9DEB