locked Re: #ft8 #logging Logging #logging #FT8

Jon Ermels

Un check the "Remind  me to log QSO" box in the Reporting window.

73 de NØIGU Jon

On Sunday, March 7, 2021, 08:25:01 AM CST, Bill Somerville <g4wjs@...> wrote:

On 07/03/2021 14:01, Wyndell - K5WJF wrote:

I'm sure everyone has heard that ‘digital isn’t ham radio just start and go to bed and be done by morning’.  Well, I must be missing something.  I've tried many different confs and options but I cant get this screen to NOT show up…

And it wont start transmitting cq.  I don’t want to be able to do this, is too much fun working the rare stations.  But mayne I'm not configured right or causing more work?

Thanks

73 de Wyndell K5WJF

Wyndell,

every definition of a valid QSO I have seen requires the operator to validate to his or her satisfaction that the required information has been exchanged and acknowledged. I.e. it is your job to check the contents of that dialog before clicking the "OK" button.