locked Re: Import ADI Log File #WSJTX_config

Thomas Testa

Hi Bill I realized that I had incorrectly renamed the ADI file. Thank you for all your input.

    TNX Tom N2UFM

On Monday, March 1, 2021, 7:32 PM, Bill Somerville <g4wjs@...> wrote:

Hi Thomas,

shortly after WSJT-X starts up a message is displayed in the status bar at the bottom of the main window. That says how many worked before records have been read form the WSJT-X ADIF log file. How many does that report?

On 02/03/2021 00:23, Thomas Testa via groups.io wrote:
I have successfully inserted my new ADI file in the Log Directory. I hav followed the instructions in the logging section of the user guide with no success. All stations show up in the Band Activity window as needed to work.

On Monday, March 1, 2021, 2:27 PM, Thomas Testa via groups.io <TMTLU3@...> wrote:

Thank you Gary

On Monday, March 1, 2021, 1:49 PM, Gary - AG0N <wb0kkm@...> wrote:

> On Mar 1, 2021, at 11:46, Thomas Testa via groups.io <TMTLU3=YAHOO.COM@groups.io> wrote:
>
> Log Directory is removed  from the right window and  the files from that drive appear

Open a second finder window.

Gary - AG0N