locked Re: Import ADI Log File #WSJTX_config

Thomas Testa

Hi Bill I am trying to drag the new ADI file over to the log directory from a flash drive,It will not let me put the file there unless I create a folder.

              TNX Tom N2UFM

On Monday, March 1, 2021, 1:17 PM, Bill Somerville <g4wjs@...> wrote:

On 01/03/2021 18:01, Thomas Testa via groups.io wrote:

> I had a total system crash and lost my wjtx_log.adi file. I am trying
> to import a new ADI file from my logging program. I put the new adi
> file in the log folder in log directory but is still is not being read
> after I activate the rescan ADIF Log button.
>
>                                              TNV Tom N2UFM

Hi Tom,

the logs directory within the WSJT-X log files directory is not the
correct place for the wsjtx_log.adi file, it should be in the log files
directory itself ("Menu->File->Open log directory").

The logs directory is where rotated old diagnostic log files are archived.