locked Re: Log or some other file? #logging

Ken Arck AH6LE

Danke!

At 02:20 AM 2/26/2021, you wrote:

On 25/02/2021 22:41, Ken Arck wrote:
Is the log file parsed to check to see if a station has already been worked (for the color highlighting) or some other file?

I'm trying to keep 2 different installations on 2 different computers "in sync" with each other

Ken
Hi Ken,

the file wsjtx_log.adi in the WSJT-X log files directory is used to determine worked before information. It is read at startup, when switching configurations, or when the "Settings->Colors->Rescan ADIF log" button is pressed.

President and CTO - Arcom Controllers
Makers of repeater controllers and accessories.
https://www.arcomcontrollers.com/
Authorized Dealers for Kenwood and Telewave.
We offer complete turn-key repeater packages!
AH6LE/R - IRLP Node 3000
http://www.irlp.net
"We don't just make 'em. We use 'em!"
[]