locked Re: Import ADI Log File #WSJTX_config

Bill Somerville

On 01/03/2021 18:01, Thomas Testa via groups.io wrote:
I had a total system crash and lost my wjtx_log.adi file. I am trying to import a new ADI file from my logging program. I put the new adi file in the log folder in log directory but is still is not being read after I activate the rescan ADIF Log button.

                                             TNV Tom N2UFM
Hi Tom,

the logs directory within the WSJT-X log files directory is not the correct place for the wsjtx_log.adi file, it should be in the log files directory itself ("Menu->File->Open log directory").

The logs directory is where rotated old diagnostic log files are archived.