Re: WSJT or Win 10 Issue ? #BugReport

Bill Somerville

On 25/02/2021 19:08, Joseph Hurd wrote:
WSJT-X V. 2.3.0
Win 10 Pro 64 Bit
Icom IC-7200

WSJT_X has been working fine for about 2 years. Last few days, I am getting error messages whenever I try to start it.

"Rig.C (1826) Rig_get frequency return while getting current frequency"

and

"Rig_open return while opening connection to rig"

I have tried deleting the last 2 MS security updates, turning FIFO buffer on and off [based on another post] and checking all settings in the WSJT control panel, all without resolution. My first thought is, is this a WSJT-X software issue or a Win OS issue?

Then, how do I proceed to troubleshoot? Latest syslog file is attached.
Hi Joseph,

please report the full error messages. You can copy the full error message text to the Windows clipboard by hitting Ctrl+C as soon as the error message pops up.