WSJT or Win 10 Issue ? #BugReport

Joseph Hurd

WSJT-X V. 2.3.0
Win 10 Pro 64 Bit
Icom IC-7200

WSJT_X has been working fine for about 2 years. Last few days, I am getting error messages whenever I try to start it.

"Rig.C (1826) Rig_get frequency return while getting current frequency"

and

"Rig_open return while opening connection to rig"

I have tried deleting the last 2 MS security updates, turning FIFO buffer on and off [based on another post] and checking all settings in the WSJT control panel, all without resolution. My first thought is, is this a WSJT-X software issue or a Win OS issue?

Then, how do I proceed to troubleshoot? Latest syslog file is attached.