Van: Bruce <n7xgr1@...>
Datum: 24-02-2021 00:05 (GMT+01:00)
Aan: main@wsjtx.groups.io, henk.pa0c@...
Onderwerp: Re: [WSJTX] Impossible to choose Left / Right audio input #AudioIssues #BugReport

Henk,  I have a IC7610 and it has a stereo L/R RX out CODEC chip.
I select on the Advanced tab for the 7610 Sound property a
2 channel 16 bit 48000 Hz (DVD Quality).
I have had WSJT-X on the left channel with FLdigi on the right channel
with the Main and Sub receivers running.

Bruce  N7XGR

On Tue, Feb 23, 2021 at 3:08 PM Henk PA0C <henk.pa0c@...> wrote:
Hi Rieno

I am using a K3s with USB audio out.
The K3s has a main and sub receiver with separate L and R audio.
73 Henk